Monday, July 24, 2023

depressed.

Surprise, I'm not doing too great.

I don't really know how to open this blog, to be honest. I've been offline for quite a bit, and that is for two reasons. For one, I've been quite busy in my personal life. Lots of plans, lots of work.

But the other reason is a lot more personal. I've been struggling mentally, for a REALLY long time. Like, about 4-5 years. I don't really want to get too deep into it, but it's gotten really bad this year, and I've only now started getting some help with it. It's been very hard to get the motivation to make cartoons (or motivation for anything, for that matter), or even get out of bed...

I'm putting all things I'm planning on an indefinite hiatus until I get well enough that I can start making cartoons again. I'm really sorry to do this, considering I haven't even really made anything of real quality yet... hell, I bet nobody really cares that I'm making this post at all. But oh well, I might as well put this out there for the curious.

-Jonah G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

depressed.

Surprise, I'm not doing too great. I don't really know how to open this blog, to be honest. I've been offline for quite a bit, a...