Monday, September 5, 2022

some shit i'm working on

I guess I should talk about the stuff I'm working on.

To be honest, I didn't really have anything planned before a couple hours ago. I've just sorta been doing my own thing for a while, because... you know... I got a life. I'm getting back to animating now, I'm feeling really motivated and excited to work on stuff. But what stuff?

Well for starters, I'm starting a new collab in the Lock Legion! The Lock Legion used to make these really cool music video collabs, and it was super cool until DMCA ruined everything. Luckily though, I found a workaround that can possibly fix the DMCA issue; covers! I can use covers of songs instead of the actual songs themselves so that we won't get complaints about copyright!

And for our first music collab in 11 years, me and Molotov Lock decided to choose Oingo Boingo's "Weird Science". The guy covering it fucking rocked it! Here's his cover:

 


Pretty fucking sick, right?? I hope that with this collab, we can do more music collabs like this!

Oh yeah, check this shit out.

WOAH! I just found out I can do this in Flash, and it's so epic!! I never knew how or why I ignored the 3D rotation tool for so long, but no longer, because it is my new favorite thing. I know it's just a dinky test, but it's still really cool to me. I'm gonna see how I can incorporate this tool in future animations because it is so cool.

As for animation ideas, I'm planning to make a fan animation of Vargskelethor Joel soon, as well as some shit for my school. Oh yeah, I have animation classes at my school! So expect some cool shit to come out of that.

I mentioned in my "2021 Year in Review" post on my Newgrounds page that I wanted to make a show, and I still do, but I'm really wanting to make a MOVIE. Now that sounds outlandish, and it honestly is, but I just have a urge to make a animated movie or short film or SOMETHING. The thing is, I don't know what I want to do with the movie. Like I have a basic idea, but I don't know where to go with it. A guy can dream...

But whatever, I'm happy right now, making cartoons for my friends and family, and of course, you guys. Anyways, it's 3:00 in the god damn morning, so I'm going to bed. Night y'all, love you. Don't forget to brush your teeth.

-Jonah G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

depressed.

Surprise, I'm not doing too great. I don't really know how to open this blog, to be honest. I've been offline for quite a bit, a...