Friday, September 2, 2022

second day of school

 Second verse, same as the first.

Today was basically the same as yesterday, no joke. Wait for two hours, go to 3rd period, go to lunch, go to 4th period, end day. There was something weird that happened during 4th, but that can be summed up as "uh oh, my teachers fucked up my schedule". Very boring overall.

We did have an evacuation drill today, immediately followed up by an assembly. (Kinda like being saved from drowning, and then immediately having a pool party... very weird.) There was this one guy who brought an airhorn to school, and that was annoying as fuck. He blasted it twice in my ear, and it gave me an awful headache. What an asshole. I was so happy to get on the bus.

Also I brought my 3DS to school today, that was pretty much the highlight of my school day, because I got to play Pokemon for like 2 hours, it was sick.

Not much else to say, very lame day overall.

Uggggghhhhhhhh.

-Jonah G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

depressed.

Surprise, I'm not doing too great. I don't really know how to open this blog, to be honest. I've been offline for quite a bit, a...